BCC Library Resevations
Instructions and Policies for Reserving Library Services
- Reserve your quiet study room or book pick-up by utilizing the LibCal Booking system:
- Please keep in mind you must adhere to the BCC protocols regarding entry to campus.
- Quiet Study Only. No classes should be attended, no audio/visual equipment is available.
- On the day of your reservation please come to library technology desk and present your copy of your reservation.
- Please observe scheduled time designated. If you arrive late – you forfeit your scheduled session. You have a 15-minute grace period before your reservation is automatically cancelled.
- Patrons will be able to reserve one seat per day. 24-hour advance booking is required and system does not accept multiple bookings.
- You will be given a LibCal prompt before your computer session ends.
- No one is allowed entry without a reservation.
- Technology staff will instruct patrons about seat location and timeline expectations.
- Mask wearing is optional for students using the Library. Please also observe social distancing.
- Future service will be denied if patron does not follow procedures or direction of Library staff.
When entering the library please proceed to the Technology Desk so staff member canopen your room for you.
There is no food or drink allowed in study rooms.
These rooms are for quiet study only and cannot be used for online class attendance.
To make a reservation…
- Choose what type of reservation you want to make i.e., study room, computer, etc.
- On the next page choose the date that you want to reserve.
- Click on the time you want to reserve.
- Click on SUBMIT TIME at the bottom of the page.
- You will be re-directed to the login page. Login with your BCC email account and password. Example: Jane.Doe@stu.bcc.cuny.edu and your password.
- Check to see if your reservation is correct. Enter your EMP ID and Submit.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Tuesday, March 28, 2023
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding