Please keep in mind...
- Reservations will be available only to BCC students, faculty, and staff.
- Please be advised that reservations are for TWO people per study room only. No children or friends can accompany you. Each individual must have a confirmed reservation to enter.
- Reservations are for quiet study or Book Pick-Up (i.e., no teleconferencing and no online course participation)
- Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. For example: Reservation for 10:00 am tomorrow must be made before or by 10:00 am today.
If you are trying to reserve a time that is less than 24 hours away, the system will show "no availability" even if there are available seats. So please reserve early.
- Only one seat can be booked per 24-hour period; No multiple bookings are allowed. No same-day reservations/re-entries will be allowed to fairly balance access/use.
To make a Reservation or Book Pickup
- Choose what type of reservation you want to make i.e., quiet study or book pick-up.
- On the next page choose the date that you want to reserve.
- Click on the time you want to reserve.
- Click on SUBMIT TIME at the bottom of the page.
- You will be re-directed to the login page. Login with your BCC email account and password. Example: Jane.Doe@stu.bcc.cuny.edu and your password.
- Check to see if your reservation is correct. Enter your EMP ID and Submit.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you.
Use our online tool to book study rooms in the library.
North Hall Library Commons
Book a Research Appointment
Meet one on one with one of our expert librarians and get help with your research.